Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And They Call Me The Satanist!

I just really find Christianity funny sometimes. My mom will most likely never accept my paganism and always turn somewhat of a blind eye to it or regard it as a phase. Fine, whatever I've accepted it.

Today her and my Step dad were discussing whether or not to bury this little statue of St.Joseph (I think) on the property of our house in Jarrettsville that they're trying to sell. I asked why and was told that apparently doing that will entice buyers to look at the house and for it to sell quickly.

I had to fight the urge to just jump up and yell 'Witchcraft! You're doing witchcraft!' But of course since it's with the Christian pantheon it's different...I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...that sounds like witchcraft to me. Catholic witchcraft. I'd have said something...but...that's me.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.