Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So Unfunny Even A Nine Year Old Can Tell

I actually happen to like Dane Cook. My cousin constantly complains that the only reason I and every other woman like him is because he's good looking, or at least we think so (I do happen to think so and it's honestly just a plus). His movies do suck though...well except for Waiting. But that movie is just an epic win all around.

I was watching the Dane Cook special Rough Around The Edges and my nine year old brother sits next to me. One minute into watching he turns to me and just goes, "I just don't get why he's funny.", then turns the TV to King of the Hill.

I love my little buddy so much sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I don't even know who Dane Cook is ;->

    ReplyDelete
  2. King of the Hill? Really? Eww.

    Dane Cook is funny about half the time, to me. He's got a way with words that cracks me right the hell up.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.