Thursday, June 25, 2009

So I Think It Qualifies As A Conspiracy Now

Micheal Jackson is dead. This is like six dead celebrities in the past month or so. Who the hell is picking them off? I refuse to believe this shit is normal.

On the flip side however everyone I know is having babies and finding out they're pregnant. I'm feeling very left out. Even though I know I don't want to have any for a while, still; almost feel like I want to be part of the Mommy Club like...now.

*le sigh* I seriously am to young though, in my opinion anyway. And to poor, to irresponsible and to much of a partier right now. Not giving that up anytime soon. So no babies. In the meantime I'll spoil my siblings.

Cannot wait for tomorrow, grocery shopping time! And I get to do it so that means no more junk food in the house unless they buy it themselves. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a clear intelligence and wit in your writing that really strikes out to others. It is always just such a refreshing breath to read your blog, and you really seem like someone I'd love to get to know more. You're deep, and I respect and admire that.
    Keep up the good work, and may you find peace and success in every step you take in life! :=)

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.