Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Home For The Holidays

So it is officially 9:41pm my time right now and in about an hour I will be picking up the Scotty from work. Mom thinks I'm waiting until tomorrow to drive home for Thanksgiving because according to the news there will be fog tonight. Technically I am listening to her if I leave at 1am. She works at 4pm for work and they're eating dinner at 12 noon. I don't do mornings really so I know I'd be late. She's crazy if she thinks I'm actually waiting until tomorrow to drive. Pure craziness.

I finally got Agis the spider out of my room. We had a sleepover though, he spent the night in an empty soda bottle. I'd like to think he was kind of comfy since it did actually go to sleep. I thought it was dead at first, but no, Agis lived. Good for him. He now has a home in the bushes.

Miss family so much....can't wait to get home or until Scotty's off of work.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God. You're alivE!!! Where have you been! Good to hear from you again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kewel -- happy T-bird day! Agis the Spider? I know of a Ugis the Pinka; maybe Agis is a cousin . . .

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.