Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Temporary Housing

I think I should be thanking Erik for the reminder that I do indeed have a blog. I have been looking for work ever since not getting that stupid job it took me like a month to get an interview for. I can't say the name but it rhymes with AB&B. I still swear the whole thing was botched and such. The adult store near me just let a girl go, but for what reason I don't know, so tomorrow I shall be inquiring about work.

I know I'm weird and perverted but I love working at those stores. They're so laid back and fun. There's one thing I can say indefinitely about my past time spent working at Love Craft. There was never a dull day with that place.

I am living with my friend Scotty and our other roommate and her kid. I've only been here a month and I already want to move. The house is so dirty and filthy. Part of me wants to clean it up but the other part is like why bother? The kid has ODD (Obsessive Destructive Disorder) and I have been told there were efforts to clean the place before, and he had it right back to where it was in the first place within a week. Also, I don't see why I should have to spend my damn money, buying cleaning utensils to clean up someone else's mess! Yeah the roommate is disabled but she is an invalid by choice. 98 percent of it is just plain laziness. I feel sorry for her kid, he does everything for her.

Not to mention the woman is a control freak to the nth degree. Scotty is just waiting for his income taxes and then we are ditching this joint to move in with his friend Bon-Bon. Everything is so clean in her house.....and the place is so quiet and peaceful I love it. And she's so nice and agreeable! Can't wait to move....again. It is somewhat my fault I guess though. I should have gotten to know both people more, because when I first moved in the house, Scotty wasn't there. Their car had died and so Bon-Bon was taking him to work, so he had to temporarily live up there for like a month. I was stuck with the roomie for like three days by myself.

It was one of those situations where it slowly and horrifyingly dawns on you, that you do not trust nor like the person you are sitting across from. And they only reason why you never took notice in the first place is because you were friends with her roommate and only spent little time with said person alone and mainly hung out with the other roomie. So now you're sitting across from this person and you're realizing they are conniving and manipulative and creepy, controlling and lazy and you're like, oh shit, now I have to stay here.

But I'm making it work. Unfortunately since the house is gross I do not like eating there, so I'm a hungry bichon. I've been eating like one meal per day. I have been losing weight slightly, but this is not healthy so I'm actually not really happy about that. Well I am happy that I'm not gaining only because I have no money for clothing and have limited pants. But that's it, haha.

Can't wait until Wednesday, or until it's over, it's going to be such a damn long day. Bon-Bon's mooch is finally moving out of her house hopefully, but that means I'll have to stay in Rocky Mount until 1am since I'll be picking up Scotty at 12 midnight from work and driving him home. Also means I will not be returning to Baltimore until 6 or so in the am on Thanksgiving morning. But it's worth it really. I can't wait to see my family, and I know they miss me and I'm not giving up a 4 day vacay to Baltimore for the world. Besides I can't wait to freaking eat.

I hope I get this job so much, even if it's only there until I get another one. Actually I might keep both, I like working in Adult shops, it's fun to me. And entertaining. I need money. Scotty has been so nice, since we're mainly using my car for them he pays all the gas and has paid my insurance and car payment. Car insurance down here is something to yay about. MAIF cost me 195 per month, which is not too bad for a first time car owner and such. But now I switched with Geico and it went down to 157.something per month. Nice.

North Carolina is so nice though, I can defiantly get used to being here. People are so nice and it's weird going a full month without seeing any row homes. The only thing is that I'm so used to the city where places are open until 3am. Here, stores roll up about 9pm sometimes earlier and there's not too much to do. I think the nearest goth club is an hour or so away. Well actually everything is an hour away.

So to leave on a happy note, I think this is my favorite MyLifeIsAverage entry of the day:
"Today while eating lunch at a restaurant the waiter came to take our drink orders. When he asked whether I wanted a lemon or lime wedge with my water I replied, "surprise me". A few minutes later he handed me a water glass that had a slice of banana on the rim. MLIA"

I wish I could get a waiter like that. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish my comment form was shiny.