Friday, December 4, 2009

Crap Morning

I hate the gas stations around here. I just want to know, who the hell, sees that a gas station is full of big rigs and cars and then parks in the street blocking the only damn exit??!! I had to drive through mud to try and get out and wound up hitting another parked car. But on the plus side it was only bumper rubbing against bumper, no one saw and there was zilch damage.

Also I am really going to have to remember to take my Garmin in at nights. I don't know whether it gets over heated in the day or too cold at night, but sometimes it just conks the hell out. Scott better be so glad I memorized the way to work from Bonnies's.

Wasn't to to bad though. I got breakfast from Bojangle's out of it, so yay. Also gas prices are starting to go down around here. So happy for that. 2.65 is way to high. Bonnie is making loaded potato soup for dinner. Yum!

Speaking of food, I want to eat at this restaurant so badly one day. I think it should be one of my 43things goals. It's a Ninja themed restaurant! Apparently food is served by ninjas who also do tricks and there is a secret entrance way, it's decorated like some sort of ninja dojo or whatnot. So sweet. The only thing is that the prices are high, but it would be a really nice treat to eat there one day.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap. A ninja-themed restaurant? That looks SO cool...Man, that would be great fun! The money would be worth a trip! Please go so I can live vicariously through you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to be a ninja.
    Sadly if I tried to do anything ninja-like now, it would look like a comedy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninja Restaurant Sounds wicked. I would hope they serve up food with a katana.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.