Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It Can't Rain All The Time

Sometimes I feel like a walking curse. Just got out of the hospital a week ago because the cellulitis came back, now my friend's YiaYia has died. I was doing really good mentally and emotionally and having good days, and I've been trying hard to keep it up. It just seems that as I start to do good and get better, everyone around me has been having relationship problems, dealing with bad health and depression. A lot of my loved ones are dying.

Sometimes I just really wonder how many hits I can take. Sometimes it just feels like I'm waiting for that one big straw to come and break the camel's back. Even though I'm having remarkably better days all around, I wonder how long it will keep up.

I'm also wondering if I have any clothes fit for a viewing and funeral. Or a long coat to hide crummy clothes and make it look like they're nice. Being poor is sucky....I also think I have lost a few pants along the way somehow. I just hope the nice, black slacks can be found.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks. I know how crappy cellulitis can be too. I've had it. Messed up one of my legs pretty bad. And I'm sorry to hear of your friend's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my leg has some scarring on it because the first time I got it it wasn't caught in time. And thank you. :/

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.