Saturday, November 13, 2010

So I'm not dead....yet AKA Blogger Ketchup

Promise I'm not dead. So obviously I have gotten out of my work and had quite a few adventures trying to find housing which will be relayed....some other time. Possibly when I'm bored and have time.

I am back at my Mom's. Not optional and least optimal, but for the time being, being as I have a shitty job. You do what ya gotta do. I now have a cellphone, yay for me! And it is not pay by the minutes. Double yay! It gets Internets, but typing a blog using just your thumbs is a pain in the ass. I so need a laptop.

Main reason for not blogging other then trying to find a home, bill paying and being sent to the hospital. Joy of joys, I had cellulitis for like two months and a half. Trying to sleep with an IV in your arm is possible, but not fun. But I am thankfully well now...just a little leftover edema to the left leg and a very nice sized red patch of skin that is scarring of some sort, or some discoloration from the stupid infection. Also been dealing with some depressional and apathy issues.

The somewhat good thing about not keeping up with this thing for about a year is I've had time to think about if I want to make any changes to this. Still thinking actually....but I have been considering a facebook page for it. Facebooking on a phone is easier. ;p

But now that I'm getting things back together, I thought it was time to stop being lazy. so I'm back, and now I'm leaving....to go to bed. Catch everyone on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish my comment form was shiny.