Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So That's How You Sign That

One of my Girl Scouts recently introduced me to this video and I just wanted to share it as I am wont to do. It's a Sign Language student (I believe either 2nd or 3rd year) signing Cee-Lo's 'Fuck You' for her final. I love how into the song she gets and does little dance moves while signing.



My Scout told me that it was a French Sign Language class. Interesting fact that my ASL student friend told me is that America gets about 90 percent of their signs from the French Sign Language. Neato. This makes me want to get even more serious about learning sign language. That and I've been wanting to make a 'It Gets Better' video, but with sign language accompanying the words.

4 comments:

  1. That is the coolest. I so want to learn that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great, put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant. I always think it is a shame how British sign language is not nearly as graceful as others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was SO awesome!! I needed that laugh, thanks!!
    Sandling All Day

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.