Thursday, March 24, 2011

God Hates Divas

The beautiful diamond wearing dame Elizabeth Taylor has gone to the paparazzi free Hollywood in the sky. While her family and fans are still taking in her loss, true to form, the Westboro Baptist Church loses a level in class yet again. They are talking of protesting her funeral and are making us all wonder why it wasn't Fred who'd passed. It seems that both diamonds and assholes are forever, unfortunately.

Even though they'd threatened to do so at various other celeb funerals and never did, let me give a word of warning to Fred and the gang (doesn't this now sound like I'm referring to the anti-gay version of the Scooby Doo kids?), try and fuck with my people's icon and you will learn why you should fear the glamorous drag queen wearing size 13 Jimmy Choos, ok?

Also note to the drag queens of the world looking to bust some Westboro balls, when you do, please wear this shoe while doing it.


Not only is it a beautiful shoe, but girl you will look so fierce.

Anti-Gay Church Reveals Plan to Picket Elizabeth Taylor's Funeral

4 comments:

  1. God hates a lot of things but I never would have guessed that divas were on the list. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, you crazy ass fool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It seems that both diamonds and assholes are forever" -- I love it ;->

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombie-According to Westboro, God seems to be pretty emo nowadays...because being benevolant...it's just so mainstream, ya know?

    Jess-Jess- Ahhhh! I love youuuuuuuu!

    Erik-Thank you! ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.