Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A New Obsession

It is no secret that I love Slenderman stories and horror/scary stories in general. So when I caught wind of this I had to take a look.

The Midnight Project. They don't have a lot of videos up. It reminds me of Marble Hornets, for obvious reasons. However it's different in that, only four videos in they admit that they were making a farcical video out of a creepypasta. Only something went wrong. It seems they have a stalker of sorts on youtube who is posting weird ass videos and that kind of stuff to them, sending it to them in e-mails, that kind of shniz. OK, I make it sound kind of dumb, but it's worth looking into. I hope it gets even better as it goes along.

It also looks like they're trying to tie in the Midnight Game with the Slenderman mythos. Maybe insinuating that Slendy himself is the Midnight Man in question, I don't know. It will be interesting to see where they go with this.

I'm still waiting for someone to make an ARG out of the Rake.

6 comments:

  1. i heard somewhere they were actually making a movie based on slenderman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Slenderman, but now I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhys- God I hope it's not crappy. I think Cronenberg would be awesome as Slenderman. Have you ever seen the movie Nightbreed? Decker looks like him so much.

    Zombie- You've never heard of the Man of Slender? Get on that shit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah nah i havent seen Nightbreed, google imaged 'nightbreed decker' and yeah looks just like em.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.