Thursday, April 21, 2011

420

Yes I know that technically it's 421, but in the spirit of 420 I made a top ten of people I would love to toke up with given the chance.

10. Robin Williams - Weed mellows you out, I just want to know what that's like with him.

9. Penn and Teller

8. Tommy Chong - As far as I know he's the only one of the two that still smokes (Keeping it real Tommy! Keeping it real!). Also he even has slang words named after him. Far out.

7. Cody Lundin - Star of Dual Survival, owner of manly pigtails and hater of shoes. He's just really hot to look at, even when you're spacey.

6. Woody Harrelson - He planted four hemp seeds in symbolic protest. Kind of bad ass, plus I loved him in Zombieland and countless other movies.

5. Jeff Bridges - I shouldn't have to explain this one.

4. Voltaire - No, not the french guy, the singer....OK the french guy too, why the hell not?

3. Jonathon Ian Mathers - Mainly out of curiosity.

2. Doug Benson - Because we all know 4:20 is his favorite time of day.

1. Bill Murray - I'm pretty sure this would end in an epic adventure, just saying.

3 comments:

  1. Bill Murray is the freakin king! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I just added your tweety. Having just started, I have no idea yet ;-> I feel like the Mr Bean of the twittersphere.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.