Saturday, January 21, 2012

25 Random Question Challenge Day 16

Random Question 16:

If you had to have the same topping for your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

First off, why would I be eating vanilla? I hate that flavor. But if I had to choose it would either be hot fudge or caramel. Fuck it, let's mix them both together.

On a related note, apparently Ben and Jerry's had some sort of create your own flavor contest. I have no clue how long ago that was, the website didn't say, so I may be hilariously late to the party. I would love to create my own B&J ice cream one day though. I'd call it 'Bats in the Belfry' and it would be a mocha ice cream with hot fudge swirls, little marshmallow moons and little peanut butter filled chocolate bats all mixed in.

Oh yeah, bet I just gave your tongue an orgasm at the thought didn't I?

1 comment:

  1. Not strawberry? ;~;

    Bats in the Belfry sounds pretty good they should make it. I'm kinda hungry now.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.