Monday, January 23, 2012

Everyone Needs A Hug Now And Then

I was on Operation Nice's website and saw this. I think that's awesome. Even if it is virtual, the silliness of some of the people (and the compassion) coupled with the background music really brightens the day.

Much like the creator of Operation Nice, now I really want to make a hug video as well.

Random Question 18:

You are offered an envelope that you know contains 50 dollars. You are then told you can keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain 500 dollars or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope or do you take your chances with the second?

I'd take my chances. 50 dollars is OK, but it's no big deal. Besides it's not your money, so if you decided to take the bigger prize and didn't get it, it's not like you really lost anything to begin with. Also, I'd just much rather have 500 dollars. That sum of money I can actually do something with; Pay bills, buy clothing, yadda yadda yadda.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll ever go to that website. Again. Ever. It was doing the opposite of feeling better for me. I'm stupid I'll shut up now.

    Yeah, I'd take the chances too. If the 2nd envelope has nothing you still have what you came in with so no loss but the potential gains totally outweights the slight loss.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.