Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lunch With El Presidente: 25 Random Questions Challenge Day 3

Random Question 3:

You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?

Are you paying for this or am I?

I'm going to assume that light chit chat is not included in the one question rule so I can talk to him as much as I damn well please.

I am not a very political person. Or perhaps I am and I just don't feel like I am, but politics sometimes confuse me. There's just so many layers to it and then you have people and the media lying about shit and hiding other shit because Gods forbid anyone ever just put their shit out on the table.

If I had to or could ask a political question I'm afraid it would just devolve into me slamming a globe on the lunch table and gesturing wildly all around it with my hand while saying, "THIS! Explain all of this shit to me. And explain it preferably under a two hour mark or else we might have to order again and then I'm definitely not paying for it."

1 comment:

I wish my comment form was shiny.