Saturday, February 11, 2012

29 Days Of Sex: Questions 7 and 8

What do you think is the most important quality in a relationship?

Honesty and respect. Hands down.

Who is your biggest celebrity crush?

My love for the sexy Jew that is Adam Richman is well documented on this blog. I also have a huge thing for MC Frontalot with a main course of David Bowie. Yes I know how old the Thin White Duke is but I don't fucking care! I still think he's is "teh sex". He's timeless.

MC has a thing for the goth girls so I actually think that I could have a chance there.

3 comments:

  1. Totally honesty. Interested in reading your previous posts on this. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aamedor - Thanks! Welcome to the blog. :p

    Honesty and respect yo. *nods to both of you*

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.