Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Look At Preferences: Grooming, Names and Circumcision

Circumcised or not? Shaven or no?

I prefer circumcised men. I just can't help it, and it's not that I'm uneducated on uncircumcised men. I know very well that it's a myth that they're dirty and all that. I'm also aware that it's very unfair to circumcise boys and that it takes away from their sexual pleasure as men.

I just don't really like the look of it.

Conversely I don't really care about manscaping...or womanscaping for that matter. I mean bald is OK, but at times I think it's a bit creepy. I don't want to have to ID you before sleeping with you. I do prefer hair, whether you trim or not is up to you, but I don't give a shit.

My guy friends and I had this conversation about a month ago at Wild Wings. I learned that they have very adamant positions on this topic. The more trimmed and hairless the better. I just don't get it.

What do you prefer to call genitalia?

When speaking in a non sexual sense, I call it penis and vagina. Very rarely vajayjay, or something else. I always feel silly calling it vajayjay so I've been trying to stop that more and more. I also feel kind of embarrassed for grown ups who can't call them by their proper terms. It is not your 'Susie Q', you're not a child. Nor is it your 'Ding Dong', stop that.

By the by, you shouldn't be teaching children to call them by these little pet names either. It can be detrimental. Remember, the cycle of dumbassery stops with you.

However, in a sexual sense, when talking dirty I prefer pussy, cock or cunt. I am very, very fond of the word cunt. I think it's powerful and sexy. Fucking hot.

I like hard 'c' words it seems.

4 comments:

  1. *slow clap* I love your blog. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I don't think being circumcised has diminished sensations. I agree that one should not circumcise at infant age, but I do support circumcision as an adult when the guy can choose himself. I did it myself when I was 25 and haven't regretted at all. It looks nicer, I can last longer and it just feel better and those are opinions shared by both myself and my fiancé.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another tally mark for circumcised. lol.

      Delete

I wish my comment form was shiny.