Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dating And More Kinky Sex!

You're on a date, who's paying?

Normally people might say the guy should pay. But what if you're bisexual, or lesbian or gay ...or whatever?

I think the person that initiated the date should pay.

If you decide that one person is paying the full thing that is. I always feel an overwhelming need to at least offer to pay my own way, go dutch or pay for everything myself.

Kinkiest place you ever had sex? Kinkiest you ever wanted to have sex?

We didn't have sex, but I did give one of my ex boyfriends a blow job on a hiking trail. In the daytime...when the trail was in use. It was exciting, the thought that we might get caught at any moment. In fact he had just zipped up his pants when a family with two kids came around the corner and hiked up the trail we were on. I got the worst church giggles after they passed us.

I think the place I would most like to have sex in, or give head since that might be easier, would have to be a dressing room. I have no clue why but it's a really big fantasy of mine. Or inside of a car wash. Only because I think that would be hilarious and the race against time would be fun.

5 comments:

  1. Inside a dressing room, definitely. I actually wrote that into one of my stories back in the day. The girl is trying on stuff at a department store, shows off the merch, and the guy just cant resist so they close the door and go at it. I'd love to see that in a movie or something (sorta why I wrote that scene)

    I think your hiking trail story beats that though. Close call, eh? Damn. Sexy though. Risky as hell, but sexy. Hope it was worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did I say? Dressing rooms are best! lol. I also think they're one of the more plausible and should be easier to do than any other place.

      Thank you. And it was worth it. :D

      Delete
  2. First part: sounds sensible. 'Speak double Dutch to a real double Duchess' . . . The initiator pays makes the most sense. I've heard it called "sweetening the pot."

    Second part: I must hold any details of such tales for a bit of thinly disguised fiction or memoir, or in person. However, as Howlin' Wolf put it, "I have had my fun . . ."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look that up. Elvis Costello. I am ashamed to say I've never heard any of his songs. :/

      And Erik you naughty thing you! I can only imagine the fun you've had. ;p haha.

      Delete
  3. To some people, the term BDSM brings to mind images of people tied up in chains, in some dark secret dungeon and being whipped senseless in some type of twisted if not macabre pleasure. bdsm madrid

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.