Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Food Play

Ever brought food into the bedroom?

After the fact. Or even before the fact, as in feeding each other strawberries after a romantic dinner or something like that, yes; other than that, no.

I just don't really see a point to it. I mean, chocolate sauce, edible paints (which, by the way, taste disgusting. Or at least our brand did.), edible panties, other stuff like that I'm OK with. I don't really mind. Anything else I just don't get it. There are a couple of things I would like in my mouth in that moment...none of them are food related.

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but think about cucumbers. :< Sex is already dirty enough why make it even more dirty with food getting all in it :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help thinking about the fact that I just had a salad. XD lol

      Delete
  2. Agreed on all counts, though the details might vary.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.