Friday, August 3, 2012

A Little Bit Of Thursday Sillyness

Damn the internet and its memes. They've latched root into my brain and (almost) ruined something for me again!

I've recently downloaded Stephen King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes for my Kindle. Originally I downloaded it just for "The Moving Finger". I remembered it from the TV Show Monsters and decided I had to actually read it, I also had the money...that helps.

The first story in his series of short stories is "Dolan's Cadillac". Try as I might I could only really get into it during the ending when the titular character finally meets his demise. All because while reading it, I tried to envision a rich, entitled, cold mob boss, but all I my mind's eye could see was this:



I combine pics from pics.

Or really I guess it should be saying "Robinson Pls" since that is the character's name.

3 comments:

  1. Haha ;->

    What pray tell is "The Moving Finger?" -- Or should I be afraid to ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really neat sounding story about a man who is being terrorized by a disembodied finger that keeps showing up in his drains in the bathroom...and all over the house as well I think.

      Delete

I wish my comment form was shiny.