Monday, September 17, 2012

25 Day GPOY/MFW Blog Challenge: Day 2

GPOY at the club


GIFSoup

That's somewhat accurate. I've certainly done the Mope Shuffle (I'm dubbing it that, it's mine! ....Spread it around.) before, but with a lot more arm waving and belly dancing type moves as well.


GIFSoup

Take some of that above and put in some of this:


Stolen from this site.

and some more pretty arm waving. Maybe some rivet head or raver dance moves for when things get metal or techno and you've probably got an accurate description of how I dance.

Yes, yes. Go make your jokes, I'm so goth and out of style I pull the cobwebs from the ceiling (Awesome fucking cobwebs...gonna go pout now.).

I also have a tendency to headbang. I'll headbang to anything. Done it to rap and gospel before, if it has a beat I'll throw the horns and headbang to it. One of the reasons why I don't really like having short hair that much. It's pretty and convenient, especially in summer times, but then when you go to headbang...just doesn't look as cool.

2 comments:

  1. Funny. Between the Mope Shuffle and Headbanging there's a world of something. I was surprised to see headbanging in a clip from about 1963-4, Rolling Stones show. Agreed on the hair angle, then and now, as far as headbangin' goes.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.