Friday, September 21, 2012

25 Day GPOY/MFW Blog Challenge: Day 6

Make an MFW for the day.

MFW I realize how badly I miss cigarettes.



GIFSoup

So I haven't smoked in about a year. Yeah, I know that's good and they're bad for me and all, but I really miss it. I don't know why. It's not like I particularly like the smell...at all. I relish in the fact that my clothes no longer smell like an ashtray. I did like the taste though. I used to smoke this certain type of Marlboro Menthol, the kind that came in a icy blue pack. I think they were smooths. They taste like Thin Mints, I shit you not, just in cigarette form.

I think it's this vacation in October that's coming up that has kicked off the craving. I used to love smoking while driving. Especially in the colder months with the heater on blast and the window rolled down a bit to let the smoke out. It just felt like freedom in a way to me. Not to mention that smoking really used to relax me, or highlight a relaxed setting. I used to smoke when I was stressed (What smoker doesn't?) and this whole saving up money, and the fact that I'll be vacationing alone in a place I don't know, has definitely got me a bit stressed out.

I'm definitely not going to start smoking cigarettes again, I'm done for good. The last time I was in the hospital it was for something completely unrelated, but I still got a good wake up call in that regard. 

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish my comment form was shiny.