Sunday, September 30, 2012

25 GPOY/MFW Blog Challenge: Day 12, 13, 14, and 15

GPOY today.


GIFSoup

Four days missed, for shame on me.

I have been so tired lately and I don't know why. I partly think it's actually grogginess. I go to sleep and sleep kind of late, then I'm still tired so I sleep some more and then I wake up and half the day is gone and I'm still tired. What the fuck? Poor diet and fucked up bedtimes might be culprit too.

I never understood grogginess because of sleeping too much.  You'd think that if you slept too much you'd have tons of energy. But apparently if you sleep too much, in the words of my adorable JessJess, it's like your body tries to put you into a hibernative coma.

MFW someone gives me a compliment.

lolroflmao.com
 
MFW I have to help my grandma with something.
 

Stewart - Mad TV

I love my grandma to death, but she has this really bad habit of telling you what she wants your help with, then showing you how to do it, and then she never lets you do it but yells at you for not doing it.

Most of the time she does this with garden work. Say she wants me to use the little spade to get the weeds out by the root. OK, fine, I get it, you don't want them growing back and they're kind of big weeds. Then she'll show me which are weeds and which aren't the whole time she's picking them herself. Finally I get annoyed and tell her to give me the spade so I can do it. Instead of doing that she continues doing it herself and then says, "C'mon Addy, I need you to do this, I can't be doing it all myself."

I'm like, I'm sorry I didn't grab the tool out of your hand? I thought you were going to give it to me and let me help you like a normal person would.

Perhaps that was a bad example, point being I love her to death, but sometimes you have to force her to let you help her even though she requested your help in the first place. It's insane. It's also kind of funny but only after the fact.

GPOY on the first day back to school.

 
 
Obviously I do not go to school, I'm 26. Fuck, I don't even go to college anymore. I'm a second time college drop out and I highly doubt I'll have the means or time to ever go back and actually get my degrees. Maybe one day it would be nice.
 
I do however have little siblings and I am so glad when the summer is over. It's not that I don't love them or want them around, but my house is incredibly noisy. If anyone else has ever lived in a house full of people who are really fucking loud, you know my pain...and also my happiness when I can wake up to a quiet house. Or sleep in and not be woken up at 10am by noise and talking that continues throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish my comment form was shiny.