Sunday, October 21, 2012

25 Day GPOY/MFW Blog Challenge: Day 24 and 25

I never thought I'd be so happy to see a blog challenge end. See what happens when you procrastinate and drag things out for too long? You lose interest in everything.

MFW someone catches me singing to myself



This totally happened to me last Friday when I stayed the overnight shift at work. I had my headphones on in between calls and singing very loudly to myself. I'm paranoid anyway that one of the security guards will hear me on their rounds and find a way to record me, or they'll see and hear me when I'm going around collecting trash bags and cleaning and I'll wind up some unwitting youtube star. It's one of the main reasons I make sure the blinds are closed and I sit in one of the few cubicles where you can't see it from the door.

It's somewhat my fault though, I knew it was almost time for some of the day shift crew to start trickling in. I thought I was being slick though and kept peeking over or around the cubicle to take a look at the door. Somehow Barb and her little granddaughter came in without my knowing during my rendition of Mr.Big's To Be With You. I'm not sure how much they heard since I was interrupted by a call I had to take. Afterwards she scared the shit out of me by coming over and telling me they thought I was very entertaining.

I'm just glad they didn't come in earlier when I was singing/screaming to Nirvana's Sliver...or singing about how I'd rather fuck you than kiss you. That would have been awkward.

MFW I ask a friend I haven't seen in a while to hang out


Which reminds me, I still have yet to e-mail one of my friends whose in town back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I wish my comment form was shiny.