Thursday, October 4, 2012

25 Day GPOY/MFW Blog Challenge: Day 19

MFW I leave my cellphone at home.


GIFSoup

I keep thinking I'm not addicted to my phone.

Then I leave it at home.

I also get paranoid that someone is going to text me something horrible, or accidentally text me something horrible and someone in my house will get ahold of my phone.

I think my phone is the biggest source of my procrastination. I've tried to sit down and write, then I go on my phone to check Facebook for one minute, boom! Three hours down the drain and I'm sitting there going, "What happened?"

I also text and tweet quite a bit as well.

I should probably start leaving my phone at home more often though. Or lock it up somewhere for an hour or two, I'd probably get more done.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Beautiful Wife, just stopping by to say I do read.your blog and I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're so sweet! I love my work wife! ...Well...not work anymore...since you left for another job!! *cries*

      Delete

I wish my comment form was shiny.