Monday, March 10, 2014

All Those Aggravating Moments

That aggravating moment when you promised yourself you were going to blog more and you're obviously not.




That aggravating moment when you want to put up pictures from Photobucket, but it's seriously fucking up. You're dead to me Photobucket, dead!




That aggravating moment when you have to go to the hot dentist's office and your hair is frizzy, you have no make up, your skin is spotty and you're wearing sweat pants.





That aggravating moment when you not only keep forgetting to blog, but you keep forgetting what it was you were supposed to blog about 3 seconds after you think of a topic.





That aggravating moment when you have a topic to blog about, but you forgot the second half of your blog.





That aggravating moment when all the damn snow days have been eating up your Girl Scout Mondays, so now you have even less time to do all the badges and work you wanted to do with your Scouts and may have to cut back on some of the badges. This is my last year.....for now anyway. I wanted to go out with a bang and get them like 20 badges.




Oh my Gods, I'm just going to eat some damn soup and take a nap.

8 comments:

  1. This insinuates that there are times outside of aggravating moments. Are there? It's not just a never ending loop of annoyance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, all the annoyances just kind of bleed into each other. But these were especially aggravating at the moment. :p

      Delete
  2. Ba da boomp ~~> As for dentists, mine (she- the main dentist) has an all-woman staff. It's no less expensive, but more pleasant, less annoying. Now Spring is to spring in a couple more days, theoretically, eh, just as the moon in the sky is known as "The Moon."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my dentist...hence all the worrying about appearance. haha.

      Delete
  3. Ugh... I hear ya Addy. I'm such a shitty blogger. Can't seem to find time to write, read, and respond now that the Mrs. is working full-time. Plus throw the A to Z challenge in the mix (at the worst possible time) and it's no wonder I took 10 days to comment here. So sorry for that!

    Photobucket is a pain in the ass, isn't it? It used to be very user friendly before the redesign. I dread the day I'll have to use it again.

    I don't want to jinx it, but i think this winter might finally be winding down a bit. Maybe. Hope your Girl Scouts can catch up on those badges.

    p.s. I find myself saying "Oh My Gods" like all the time now. Not sure if its because of you or BattlestarCaprica, but i say that more than I say "frack", so...maybe you're the influence :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about the not commenting, I didn't even know of the time frame until your comment! Although I'm glad it's not as long as I thought it was originally.

      I'm not 100% certain that Photobucket is just a troll website. Nothing can convince me otherwise, they're too crappy, lol.

      You and me both on the Girl Scout thing. We lost another Monday to do stuff last week because of the stupid snow. It's getting hard to juggle stuff, but I still have hope.

      I've never seen Battlestar, I hear it's awesome though. At least it's less dorky than saying my other usual saying, 'Oh my Goth!'. haha. I think I say that one more often to tell the truth.

      Delete

I wish my comment form was shiny.