Sunday, May 7, 2017

30 Day Letter Challenge: Your Favorite Internet Friend

Dear Chris,

I haven't heard from you in so long. But then again we really only communicated through comments left on each other's blogs so I guess that makes sense. Especially if I haven't updated in so long.

I really hope that you are doing well. I hope that you started blogging again, I really liked reading about your life and your progress and process you went through in writing your book. I wonder if you ever finished it. I can't remember what your blog was called. I kept it in my reading list but if you changed the name or anything like that, I wouldn't know. I also don't know if it would pop up in my reading list again if you started it back up under the same name (which I've forgotten as I am wont to do) since you deleted it.

If you read this feel free to say Hi. I really hope that you continued writing, even if that meant moving on to another story in the meantime if you were stumped with the original one.

Bye,
Addy
****

You ever wonder about people? I do all the time.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm so glad you thought of me and wondered where I've been. I had been wondering the same about you until you resurfaced recently.

    I never did finish that story, though I do miss blogging as the main character. Perhaps I could have followed through on it if I didn't have kids. I did re-start my personal blog about a year ago, but it sorta morphed into a fansite for my internet crush.

    If you want to catch up on my ramblings, here's my blog: https://thepedestrianwriter.blogspot.com Maybe your blog post will drag me out of my malaise :)

    p.s. my wife still talks about Hindsight sometimes (she follows the writer/creator on twitter) and my daughter is friends with a girl named Addy who happens to be theee best soccer player in her age group.

    ReplyDelete

I wish my comment form was shiny.